2013 Rifle/Bow/Muzzeloader Deer Hunts ** 5 day hunt and 6 nights stay in our secluded hunting lodge. Package includes field-dressing and packing out game if needed. Not included is license, permit, and transportation.
**Semi-guided hunt $2,150.00, no meals.
Tree stand hunt, spot and stalk, or ground blind these heavy corn-fed whitetails. All hunt packages include daily contact with local guide.
Kansas is well known for its trophy whitetail potential. If you haven't seen the November Kansas Whitetail rut, you are missing a true hunting experience!
All licenses and permits may be purchased online at www.kdwp.state.ks.us
All hunts will be semi-guided each day.
CLICK AND WATCH CHR GAME-CAM VIDEOS BELOW
2013 Deer Season Dates:
- Youth and Disability: Sept. 7 - Sept. 15, 2013 (Youth 16 and younger, who possess a valid deer permit, may hunt during this special deer season only while under the immediate supervision of an adult 18 or older. Any person who possesses a valid deer permit and has a permit to hunt from a vehicle pursuant to KAR 115-18-4 or a disability assistance permit issued pursuant to KAR 115-18-15 may also hunt during this season. All resident and nonresident permits are valid, and equipment restrictions designated on permits apply. Hunter orange is required.
- Muzzleloader: Sept. 16 - Sept. 29, 2013 (The following permits may be used during this season in units specified on permit, using muzzleloader or archery equipment: resident or nonresident Muzzleloader Either-species/Either-sex Permit, resident Any-Season White-tailed Deer Permit, nonresident Muzzleloader White-tailed Deer Permit, Hunt-Own-Land Permit, Special Hunt-Own-Land Permit, Antlerless White-tailed Deer Permit, and Antlerless Either-Species Deer Permit. Hunter orange clothing is required
- Archery: Sept. 16 - Dec. 31, 2013
- Pre-Rut Firearms Whitetail Antlerless Only: Oct. 12 - Oct. 13, 2013 Any permit that allows the harvest of a whitetailed antlerless deer is valid during this season. Equipment and unit restrictions on permit imposed. Hunter orange clothing is required.
- Regular Firearm: Dec. 4 - Dec. 15, 2013
- Extended Firearm Whitetail Antlerless-Only: Jan.1 - Jan.12, 2014
- Extended Archery Whitetail Antlerless-Only (DMU 19): Jan. 20 - Jan. 31, 2014
- Special Extended Firearm Whitetail Antlerless-Only: Jan.13 - Jan. 19, 2014 (Open for units 7, 8 and 15 only)
- Shooting Hours: One-half hour before sunrise to one-half hour after sunset.
170-2/8" whitetail, Twelve pointer, Nov. 2, 2013, killed with a Rage broadhead.